November 19, 2015

Holiday Look #1

With Thanksgiving (and Christmas) coming up, I figure I'll be going to many holiday parties and get togethers, which means I'll need to put together some perfect holiday outfits. I'm sure many of you will have to do the same.

So here is the first installment of my suggested holiday looks, with pieces that your can (hopefully) recreate. Otherwise, the links to all of the pieces are linked!

This look would be for a generally fancy gathering such as a classy Christmas party or Thanksgiving dinner. (My family dresses up hard core for Thanksgiving) The black pieces plus the pop of red in the bag are the perfect colors for the holidays. 

Holiday Look #2

Sweater Dress (any black sweater dress can work)  // Stockings // Boots // Necklace // Earrings // Bag

Let me know what you think! I love reading your comments!

7 comments:

  1. love this style together here! loved your blog followed you on join our site would love if you can do the same :) amazing gorgeous. xx http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous outfit, the pieces work so well together x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute selection. I especially love that statement necklace!

    Angie x | Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is so british and christmassy :) love it ! xx

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this little outfit! It looks like it'd be cozy. Love that Coach tote as well!
    Excellent picks :)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I could possible love this outfit more Caroline! The dress is just adorable, I am always down for pops of red and boots. And that statement jewellery <3

    Raashi
    http://raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit! That bag is so gorgeous! It's so perfect for the holidays :)

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete