September 30, 2015

Sweater Weather Must-Haves


This week had been noticably more brisk and chilly. The feeling of fall is finally in the air. As I was walking outside yesterday, my mind went to my desperate need for some new sweaters to go along with the change in weather. Here is what I found: //cover image sweater//


#1 // #2 // #3
#4 // #5 // #6 
#7 // #8 // #9 

(I added some short-sleeved ones for those of you that might live in warmer places!) 
Which one's your favorite? (I like #4 and #6!)


11 comments:

  1. Hi Pretty! My favourite is the 6th one! I really like this style! Thanks for visiting my blog ;) If you want we could support each other by following - let me know and I'll follow you back with pleasure :)
    Kisses and hugs,
    Marentora :)
    http://marentora-everdream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is my favourite! And it appears to be on sale which is definitely a plus haha. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sweaters ♥♥♥

    https://missstyle21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) Have an amazing day as well!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty! :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will take all of these, please! Of course my favorite is the Free People one on number 8. I can’t wait to see you link this post up over at the style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh this post is giving me serious sweater envy, I live in Australia so we're just heading into summer now and I'm missing wearing cute and comfy sweaters!

    Raashi
    raashiagarwal.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love so many of these! 1, 3, 6, 8... basically half the selection! Excellent choices and all so reasonably priced!

    CB x
    www.theCBlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete